Executing a Job for an App that Runs until Stopped
- Click , then click Browse.
- Click the app icon.
- In the Description and Documentation card, click Start app.The Execute job form appears.
- Under Parameters, do one of the following:
Option Action Did not add parameters when you created the app Skip this step. Selected Upload as the parameter Type Click BROWSE, select the file, then click Continue. Added required parameters for this app Select any associated settings, then click Continue. If you added optional parameters for this app and want to use them for this job run Select any associated settings, then click Continue. Added optional parameters for this app and do not want to use them for this job Click Clear.
- [Optional] Under Title and description, enter a name and description for the job, then click Continue.
- Click Run Now.If an app parameter is missing the Type setting in App Configuration, job execution is disabled until you select a type.
If an email account is configured, AppCenter sends you notification of the job execution status.