Executing a Job for an App that Runs Once or on a Schedule
The root user must first create a system that you specify when executing a job for this app.
- In the Browse pane, locate the app card, and click RUN APP.The Execute job form appears
- Under Select System, select a system and enter the credentials.
- Under Parameters, do one of the following:
Option Action Did not add parameters when you created the app Skip this step. Selected Upload as the parameter Type Click BROWSE, select the file, then click Continue. Added required parameters for this app Select any associated settings, then click Continue. If you added optional parameters for this app and want to use them for this job run Select any associated settings, then click Continue. Added optional parameters for this app and do not want to use them for this job Click Clear.
- [Optional] Under Schedule, select a time to run the app automatically, then click Continue.NoteIf you select the Schedule options and run the job, you cannot change the options later.
- [Optional] Under Title and description, enter a name and description for the job, then click Continue.
- Click one of the following to execute the job:
Option Description Submit Job includes a schedule Run Now Job does not include a scheduleIf an app parameter is missing the Type setting in App Configuration, job execution is disabled until you select a type.
If an email account is configured, AppCenter sends you notification about job execution status.